Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/36/d91077576/htdocs/pathways/wp-content/themes/u-design/functions.php on line 1309
Spread the love

Aransas Pathways History Way Finding SignAugust 19, 2014, the first of several Way Finding Signs was installed at the corner of Live Oak and E. Cedar in time for the Premiere Opening of the Connie Hagar “First Lady of Texas Birding” Exhibit. The Exhibit is presented by the Friends of the History Center for Aransas County made possible in part with a grant from Humanities Texas, the state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities. The History Center will also be hosting some of our hummer guests.

The History Center located at 801 E. Cedar is a venue of Aransas Pathways. Pathways provided the funding for the Way Finding Signs.

FMI: www.aransashistorycenter.org 361.229.3607