Spread the love

The Big Blue Crab was originally a fixture on the DelMar Grill from 1957 through 1965. It was moved to Navigation Park in 1965, where it remained until 1976. The crab was constructed from Paper Mache, and met its demise in 1976 after it deteriorated beyond repair.

big-blue-crab-21

crab-5 crab-8 crab-4

H1-Big.Blue_.Crab_.PW_

 

[map] [pin description=”Rockport Big Blue Crab”]28.0268853, -97.04638539999996[/pin] [/map]