1600 Twelfth St., Rockport, TX 78382
Located at the east corner of the intersection of Lamar Beach Road and 12th Street on the Lamar Peninsula, this site has long been used as access to St. Charles bay for wade fishing and kayaking. There is limited parking thus making it a limited use site. This area is owned by Texas Parks and Wildlife but they have not made any improvements to it. A kayak trip north along the West shore line of St Charles Bay will encounter many fishing and birding sites.