This building was built in 1886 and used as a one-room schoolhouse in Fulton for many years. It was relocated to this site and used as the Fulton town hall. In 2010, the Fulton town council gave custody of the schoolhouse to the Stenson-Simpson chapter of the Daughters of the Republic of Texas.
Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
Tours for large groups or schools will be available upon request.
Please contact Town Hall at 361-729-5533361-729-5533 for more information.